This dish is rated Fleshig and can be eaten with meat meals only.
- Grill or frying pan grill
- 1 lb. lean hamburgers
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 2 tbs water
- 2 tbs chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- dash of pepper
- Bulkie Roll - (a.k.a. Kaiser Roll)
- Baked Beans
- Kosher Pickle
- Mix all hamburger ingredients together.
- Form hamburg patties.
- About 5 to 6 patties can be grilled or placed on a frying pan grill.
- Make sure frying pan or grill is heated before placing patties.
- Grill 8 to 10 minutes on each side on medium high heat.
- Serve on a Bulkie Roll.
- Add ketchup and mustard.
- Serve with a side of a kosher pickle and/or baked beans
Meal can easily be taken on a picnic to enjoy later.