This dish is rated Pareve and can be eaten with meat or dairy meals.
- Small broiling pan 8" X 12" X 1" rim or aluminum pie pan
- Aluminum foil to line pan
- Spatula for lifting salmon
- Measuring spoons
- Spoon for mixing honey and mustard
- Small bowl for mixing dressing
- Fork to test for doneness
- 1 lb. salmon filet cut in 3 or 4 pieces
- 1 tbls. brown mustard
- 1 1/2 tbls. honey
- vegetable oil or spray
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towel.
- Mix honey and mustard together in small bowl.
- Spread vegetable oil or spray on pan.
- Place salmon pieces skin side down.
- Spread honey mustard mixture over salmon.
- Bake 10 -12 minutes.
- Check with fork in center carefully just till opaque in color for doneness.
- Can brown slightly around the edges but watch and don't over cook as honey can make it burn.
NOTE: 3 - 4 servings, serve leftover salmon cold over mixed green salad.