- Heat frying pan on medium high.
- When frying pan is heated, add vegetable oil.
- Add onions, celery, and carrots into the hot frying pan and sautee for 2 - 3 minutes and stir mixture.
- Add diced turkey or chicken leftover to the frying pan mixture and sautee for 1 minute more.
- Put mixture from frying pan into a bowl.
- Add garlic powder
- Add salt or pepper to taste.
- Beat eggs slightly and add.
- Stir mixture and let cool.
- Place eggroll wrapper on plate at an angle so it forms a diamond.
- Place 2 tbs. of filling on each wrapper.
- Roll from the lower edge of the diamond over the mixture then each side.
- Take a little water and place along the edges of the wrapper, roll so that it will seal.
- Heat frying pan and add 1 tbs. of vegetable oil on medium heat making sure to have seam side down.
- Fry til slightly brown and turn over.
- Place on paper plate covered with paper towel.
NOTE: Check out wrapping instructions on the back of the eggroll wrapper package.
Serve with Cranberry Sauce which has been broken up with a fork and heated with 2 tbs. of water in a small saucepan, or serve with duck sauce mixed with 2 tbs. water and heated..
Makes 6 - 8 servings, enough for 2 each.