This dish is rated Milchig and can be eaten with dairy meals only.
- 9 X 13 Baking Pan
- Large Bowl
- 8 oz. medium noodles (yolk free can be used)
- 4 tbs. margarine
- 8 oz. low fat sour cream
- 8 oz. low fat cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of skim milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Cook noodles according to box directions.
- Mix noodles, margarine, sour cream, cottage cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Pour in baking pan.
- Pour milk over mixture in pan.
- Bake 350° for one hour.
Note: The recipe should have about 8 servings and can be served warm, room temperature, or cold.
A dessert simple to make with less calories and ingredients that are easily available.