- Sift the flour.
- Beat eggs slightly in bowl.
- Add flour to eggs alternately with water, stirring until a smooth very thin batter is formed.
- Put the frying pan on medium heat, and heat until hot enough for the batter to adhere to the pan but not hot enough to make batter bubble.
- Grease pan slightly on bottom and side with small piece of wax paper which has been dipped in margarine.
- Remove frying pan from heat and pour 3 tbs. of batter into frying pan.
- Tip pan in all directions so that batter forms a thin layer on the bottom.
- Cook on one side only until pancake gets slightly dry around the pan and leaves the sides of the pan.
- Shake the pancake onto a clean towel, hitting pan against table top to loosen.
- Let cool.
- The pancake should be paper thin.
- Beat the egg white until it begins to stiffen.
- Fold in the apples, sugar and cinnamon into egg white.
- Place rounded tbs. of filling in center of each pancake.
- Fold sides to center covering filling and forming squares.
- Melt 3 tbs. of margarine and then mix with brown sugar.
- Sprinkle the margarine brown sugar mixture on top of blintzes.
- Arrange in a greased baking pan.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Can be served for a Pareve meal as a desert with Pareve ice cream.