PART #3 ~ Chicken Soup Chicken
This dish is rated Fleshig and can be eaten with meat meals only.
- 1 broiling pan
- aluminum foil
- 1 spatula
- Soup Chicken
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Vegetable Oil Spray
- Line pan with aluminum foil.
- Place soup chicken in pan.
- Spray Vegetable oil on the chicken.
- Sprinkle with onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Place pan on oven shelf under "broiling" setting on oven for approximately 5 minutes until it starts to brown.
- Serve with cranberry sauce or pickles, and your favorite cooked vegetables.
Note: Chicken can also be made into chicken salad or cut up and served with your favorite salad dressing.