PART #2 ~ Expanding Chicken Soup
This dish is rated Fleshig and can be eaten with meat meals only.
- 1 large bowl
- 1 small mixing bowl
- 5 quart soup pot or larger w/ cover
- 1 Large Slotted Spoon
- 1 Metal fork
- Basic Chicken Soup (For basic chicken soup recipe see episode #8
- 1 box of matzo ball & soup mix
- Follow the directions on the back of the box of Matzo Ball and Soup Mix.
- When the matzo ball and soup mix is finished and cool, remove the matzo balls into a plate with slotted spoon.
- Add the clear basic chicken soup to the soup you just made in pot.
- Stir the combined soup and reheat.
- Serve soup with the matzo balls, fine cooked noodles, and/or white rice.
Note: Expanded soup can serve a party of 9 to 10 guests. It is sure to be a hit for your guests.