- Stir sauce ingredients.
- Place drumsticks in large bowl.
- Pour boiling water over them.
- Then pour cold water.
- Check and remove pin feathers with small knife or tweezers.
- Place on plate.
- With large spoon cover with sauce.
- Place in slow cooker.
- Pour rest of the sauce in.
- Put cover on.
- Start cooker on high for about 30 minutes.
- Put on low and let cook for 6 - 7 hours depending on your slow-cooker.
- Remove drumsticks when done and place on plate.
- With fork remove meat carefully in large pieces and discard tendons and skin.
NOTE: Place on serving plate with rest of sauce or serve 1 whole drumstick per person.
If you do not want to use duck sauce use any brand of sweet and sour sauce which may be a little stronger in taste..